Dementia Action Alliance will be a partner in the UK Dementia Congress 2018.
The Acute Hospital stream for the 8th November at the UK Dementia Congress will include four parallel sessions that DAA and Journal of Dementia Care will be organising. Speakers on the sessions include:
- Vicki Leah, Consultant Nurse of Older People, UCLH
- Sarah Waller, Associate Specialist, University of Worcester
- Dawne Garrett, Professional Lead – Older People and Dementia Care, Royal College of Nursing
- Lydia Russell, Clinical Nurse Specialist, UCLH
- Jo James, Lead Nurse, Dementia, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Liz Yaxley, Dementia Services Manager, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- Olivia Frimpong, Dementia Improvement Lead, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Chloe Hood, Programme Manager, National Audit of Dementia
As a partner, JDC are giving National DAA and Hospital Charter membersa 15% discount on fees.