The NDAA organised events for hospitals based on the principles of the Dementia-Friendly Hospital Charter. Hospitals who signed up to the Charter were able to attend to listen to speakers, network and discuss areas of the Charter. In this section are details of previous events, speakers presentations and table discussion.
Click below to access the resources:
- Current Issues in Dementia: Professor Alistair Burns – National Clinical Director for Dementia, NHS England
- How Hospitals are Implementing Carers passport– Dr Sophie Edwards, North Middlesex Hospital
- Partnership Working – Victoria Faxon Wastnage Dementia Nurse Specialist, Barnsley Hospital
- Facts and Figures on Delirium – Daniel Davis, University College London
- Activities in Hospitals – Lesley Young, City Hospitals Sunderland
- Enhancing Care in Acute Wards – Liz Champion, Maidstone and Tonbridge Wells Hospital
- Ward Accreditation Scheme Liz Yaxley – Norwich and Norfolk Hospital
- Table Work: Hospital Report and Audit– Hospital Report – Introduction by Fern Howard – Stakeholder Relations Manager Alzheimer’s Society
- National Audit of Dementia: Chloe Hood – Programme Manager
- #DementiaDoand House of Memories: Andy Tysoe – Countess of Chester Hospital & Claire Benjamin, Liverpool House of Memories
- Education and Training Framework: Jan Zietara – Health Education England
- A Tale of Two Wards: Dr Duncan Forsyth & Dr Fiona Thompson – Addenbrookes Hospital
- Working with Architects: Bob Wills & Mark Nugent-Medical Architecture
For more information please contact Sarah Tilsed on email@example.com.